- Weingarten Learning Resource Center is Penn’s Home for Academic Support & Disability Service. Check our their Quick Tips for Online Learning which provides strategies for creating a flexible schedule, active participation, managing distractions and taking screen breaks.
- Technology Assistance guide from Penn Information Systems and Computing is intended to help Penn students with accessing and using virtual instruction. In addition, it is important to check your Penn email frequently and set your Canvas notification preferences as professors use both to communicate information about the course with students.
- The Marks Family Center for Excellence in Writing
- Wellness at Penn provides support, resources and practical tools for health and wellness across the Penn community.
- Student Services provides information about various aspects of student life.
Students enrolled in for-credit degree programs are eligible to take advantage of numerous Penn provided resources to help you navigate online learning. Your school may also offer support services for students, contact your advisor or the advising office for your school.